DATA ANALYST / WEB DEVELOPER (M/F)
- référence : ALT19/04-X
- nature du contrat : Alternance
- lieu : Toulouse
- date de début : September 2019
- XPZ is managing ATR data analytics activities, among other responsibilities. A data analytics ‘plateau’ will be launched by mid-2019 with the objective to integrate all data analytics activities performed in ATR in a single space to increase synergies, facilitate on the job training and bring some people to a level that will enable them to bring necessary support to their own functions for data analytics topics. The data analytics activities brought by the participating functions will be covered by the plateau. Besides, the plateau will be used to integrate functionalities or perform studies that may be requested by the other directorates.
- The alternant mission it to participate to the plateau activities, and support the recurrent studies as well as work on specific studies accepted by the plateau leader (Head of XPZ).
- The alternant will participate to the activities of the plateau either by performing data analytics studies of various types, developing small web based applications, or producing BI dashboards.
- The alternant will be located together with the other members of the data analytics plateau and managed by L. Sartorius (head of XPZ and Head of Plateau).
- The alternant will primarily interact / communicate with the other plateau members but also with other stakeholders not part of the plateau depending the project / analysis assigned to him / her.
key skills / key personal attributes / experience required:
- Technical and IT skills: The alternant will have an academic background in computer science with experience working with technologies such as SQL, JAVA, PHP+CSS+JS, R, Python, Power BI or Tableau ….
- Languages: Fluent in French and/or English is required
- Soft skills: Team spirit, communication skills and autonomy